Valuation and Consultancy Services
RTJ Property Professionals provides independent valuation and consultancy advice on residential, lifestyle, commercial, industrial and specialist property assets. Specialised properties such as early childhood education centres, service stations, medical premises and veterinary clinics are a particular interest of the Director. Therefore we have Valuers who focus on particular properties and we are happy to refer you to another Valuer/Company when we feel that you would be better served by the experience of the Valuer concerned.
Our Valuers cover most property types including:
- Commercial (Retail and office premises)
- Industrial (Factories, warehouses, workshops)
- Residential (Dwellings, land sites / sections)
- Lifestyle properties
- Subdividable block land
- Early childhood education centres (Childcare, daycare , kindergartens, Kohanga Reo, playcentres)
- Service stations
- Medical premises
- Other specialised properties
Valuation services include:
- Market valuations for purchase, finance and sale purposes
- Insurance valuations
- Compensation assessments
- Rental valuations
- Arbitrations and negotiations
- Asset valuation for accounting and tax depreciation
- Progress valuation assessments for buildings under construction
- Relationship property settlement
- Umpire, expert witness and/or arbitrator appointments
- Ownership Interest (previously known as Unit Entitlement) assessments under The Unit Titles Act
- Lettable floor area measurement
- Objections to rating valuations
- Reserve contributions
RTJ Property Professionals provides independent management services for residential, commercial, industrial and specialist property assets.
Our Director/property manager is University qualified in property management. We provide a range of services to assist in making your property ownership a passive investment so that you can focus on continuing building your wealth through property investment or via other income sources. We understand that your investment property is a large financial asset or investment vehicle and requires our focus to drive returns and maintain your future income.
Property management is more than just collecting the rent, although this is an integral part of our service. Additional benefits include rent review management, tenant management, tenant selection (including reference and credit checks) and property maintenance. Being Registered Valuers, we can also advise on property investment performance.
We would be happy to care for your property or your property portfolio.
Property Management Services cover:
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Industrial Property and
- Other Specialised Property Types